Thursday, October 5, 2023

Prizewinners!


Molly changed the rules...there are going to be two winners. She wanted to give everyone fabric but she has limited staff and that staff is limited. 

The winners are:

 eileen said...

I am asking Molly to pick out some batiks for me!!

AND

Quilting Babcia said...

If Molly can find any neutrals after considering all the previous comments I'd be honored to receive some. And in my world neutrals can include bright orange, lime green and purple.

Congratulations!

And, of course, the selection process met the highest standards. Buddy suggested that I write the name of all the contestants on cat treats. Then he proposed Molly would eat a treat and that contestant would be the winner. That's the point where Molly suggested TWO winners. After a few hours, I had all the names written legibly on the treats. While Molly ate the treats of the winners, Buddy gulped down the treats for those who didn't win. I asked them politely who the winners were and they politely replied that it was nap time and they didn't want to be bothered with staff tasks. So staff numbered the entries and pulled two numbers from a random number generator.

Meanwhile, I did pick up some Pellon Shape Flex (SP101) as suggested in the comments. It feels about the same weight as the Featherweight Fusible. However the Shape Flex is woven and the Featherweight is not. I still have some of the dog tie left and I'm interested to see if the woven interfacing will stabilize without the cardboard essence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the fabric winners:)
Molly’s royal balcony, made for a princess.
Laura H.