Monday, October 16, 2023

Still Stuck in Gridlock


 Yup, they are still fun to make. I did remember that I also have to make 6 by 6 checkerboards for the alternating blocks.  For a nine inch finished block I will need 2 inch strips to finish at 1.5 inches. I started cutting the strips and will start making strip sets so it won't feel like I starting over after I've eaten the dessert, I mean, made the gridlock blocks.


And despite having fun making gridlock blocks, I did have to put Buddy in the doghouse. I found out today that each of the giveaway packages went to the wrong person. Since I obviously wouldn't make a mistake like that, Buddy must have switched the address labels. How he did that I'm not exactly sure. but you know a well-behaved cat must be up to something devious.


4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, that Buddy! You just never know what goes on in a cat's brain. Rosie stays off the table and counters (at least when I am around). Yesterday and today when the new counters got installed, she is leaping from one to the other like they are cat platforms and doesn't care a whit for my forbidding it.

Beth Strand said...

That Buddy! Always up to something!

gayle said...

I don't think Buddy has the brainpower to come up with a plan that devious. I'll bet Molly put him up to it.

Quilting Babcia said...

Poor Buddy! He did good though, I loved the batiks!